This is definitely a trend that I gravitated towards. Very visible socks with shoes that you don’t traditionally wear socks with, seems kind of strange at first. These are the unique ideas that I truly love about fashion. The best way to be eye catching is to do something that most people won’t do. I think a lot of people have hopped on the socks and sandals trend, but many still won’t. But that’s what I’m here for! If you’re trying to be adventurous and give your every day look some added spunk, this trend can be for you! Below I’ve noted some dos and don’ts to help you master this look.
- Lace socks (found HERE, white HERE, other option HERE) and open sandals
- Heavy socks and classic pumps (check out my outfit HERE)
- Rock a skirt with spotted socks and pumps
- Try wearing sheer/lace socks with lace up flats! This is an easy way to keep it casual but still incorporate this trend!
- Don’t do the Birkenstock tube sock combo, ever. Trust.
- Don’t wear a thick, heavy sock with a danity or strappy sandal.
- If it destabilizes your ability to walk/balance in the shoe, don’t do it.
SHOP MY LOOK: