Do you feel like a walking zombie? Well, I did for most of my life. So today I’m sharing five tips to make you feel more energized!
Let me start from the beginning. Even when I was fourteen years old I always remember feeling tired. Complaint after complaint doctors confirmed there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. Yet still, I felt tired almost all the time. Through trials of trying new things and changing up my lifestyle, I’ve found out what works best for me. Fast forward to 2017 and I’ve never felt more normal and energized in my life.
Five tips to feel more energized:
- You are what you eat. If you eat garbage you’re going to feel like garbage. And this is coming from a girl who loves her Taco Bell, trust me I feel way more human when I don’t eat it. Same thing with coffee, when I drink too much (more than a cup a day) it does more harm than good for me.
- Take your vitamins. If your body is lacking something you’re not going to feel great. I have personally changed my vitamins so many times. I don’t take multivitamins but instead, I take everything separately. Ginseng has been a godsend.
- Make being happy a priority. When you’re not happy with your relationship, friends or job you’re going to feel wiped out. Dealing with stress is tiring so try to eliminate it from your life. Being outside makes me so happy, so I try to be outside as often as possible. Maybe that’s why I love taking photos so much!
- Listen to music. It can change your day and entire mood. The ONLY and I mean the only reason I like going to the gym is because I get to listen to all my favorite songs.
- Exercise. I personally do not get those endorphins everyone seems to talk about getting after they workout. But, exercise does make me feel better over time.
**Obviously if you haven’t realized this yet, I am NOT a doctor. If you don’t feel good, talk to someone with a medical degree. These are personal tips that have worked for me after a doctor told me nothing was wrong with me.