We all know life isn’t just the pretty pictures we see on Instagram. So, I thought it would be great to share some real life things about me! I’m sticking to ten today that I get asked the most about.
10 things about me that I bet you didn’t know…
- I’m an only child. Yep, just me! Most people find it hard to believe because I don’t have any of the negative traits associated with being an only child. Although, I’ll admit, I hate sharing!
- Sports. I grew up doing competition cheerleading and gymnastics (floor tumbling specifically). I stopped when I started college.
- Hair problems. My hair was blonde [super blonde] until about four years ago when I got tired of coloring it [mostly box dye, SOS]. Pretty sure my hair will hate me forever now.
- Hair solutions. I take 10,000 mg’s of biotin everyday because of said hair abuse all those years. If you’ve noticed how much my hair has grown lately, that’s the secret, you’re welcome.
- Nine to Five. Actually I do a 9:30-6:30! During the day I’m Diane von Furstenberg’s assistant (I’m one of two, hi Ellen! ).
- All the love. I’ve been with my boyfriend for eight years (Hi Tom!). But we’ve known each other since high school.
- My birthday is in September, I’m a Libra! I’m 26 years old.
- I am 5″5′ tall. Okay well maybe 5″4′ and a half but every time someone measures me it’s different!
- I started my blog in 2013 while I was working at Bloomingdale’s in-between jobs. My best friend Erica came up with my blog name!
- In college I studied business. I have a bachelors degree in Business Administration (BBA) from Iona College in New Rochelle [magna cum laude] but I only went there for two years. I started college at my local community college, WCC!
Now, tell me something I don’t know about you! Comment below.
Shop my look: