(Being by Sanctuary products are c/o)
Being by Sanctuary Spa not only speaks to me, but they talk in my language. Any product that can promise me I’ll smell fresh AF is a product I need in my arsenal. The scents are fresh and young yet are also like nothing I’ve ever smelt before. My favorites? The chili mango and tonka bean is a perfect power scent, spicy yet sweet. At night the salted caramel and macadamia will make you crave a midnight snack. Or at least make you smell like one. Being has successfully created a product that is meant for my fellow iPhone era babes (and gents if you’re into smelling fabulous too) that are looking for that new, new.
Also, is it too early to start thinking about holiday gifts? I think everyone on my list may be getting some of these! I was also inspired to make some fun buttercream frosted cupcakes. I used regular store-bought vanilla cupcake mix, but the frosting made the cupcake! Recipe below.
Shop Being By Sanctuary Spa:
How to make buttercream frosting:
What you’ll need:
- Two sticks unsalted butter. Room temperature.
- Three cups powdered sugar
- Three tablespoons heavy cream
- One teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Pastry bags or small snack baggies.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the two sticks of room temperature unsalted butter until creamy.
- Add in the powdered sugar a little at a time and mix in.
- Once mixed, add in your heavy cream, vanilla, and salt.
- Mix and spoon into a pastry bag to ice!
*Being by Sanctuary Spa products were gifted to me. All thoughts and opinions are my own.